Over 40 years Building Better Careers
The ethos and values that helped to establish our business remains deeply engrained in everything we do and within our teams and approach. We encourage a collaborative work environment with thoughtful debate and open discussion between all employees – from our newest recruits to top-level managers. This helps us to drive our business forward as a team, to evolve and innovate, and to maintain our position as industry leaders and the workplace of choice for great people.
Life at Ardmac
Ardmac is about people. We believe in building long-term relationships with both our employees and our clients. Click on the image to find out more.
At Ardmac, We foster an environment that promotes the personal and professional growth of all our employees. Our carefully tailored employee package includes:
- A competitive salary, rewarding skills and experience.
- Car allowance or company vehicle for selected roles
- A group pension scheme with employer contribution
- Health Insurance allowance for all employees
- A staff bonus scheme, so that you can share in our success
- Additional Benefits package to support overseas employees
- Professional Membership Subscriptions
- Bike-to-Work scheme and Tax Saver Commuter scheme
- Childcare Voucher Scheme (UK)
Illness protection cover for long term absence from work
One to One access to an expert in financial planning, so that you and your family can look forward to the future
Professional Development and Training Support. Read more about our Training and Career Development HERE
- Social events, including staff BBQs, Ardmac Golf Society and Christmas parties
- Ardmac group scheme offering discounts with retail and business partners
- Access to the 3arena premium club as an Ardmac employee
- Christmas Savings Club
- Quarterly Employee Recognition Scheme
- Long Service Recognition
- Employee Feedback forums
- Wellness program which runs initiatives to support healthy lifestyles
- Ardmac team fitness classes and discount for gym membership
- An Employee Assistance Program called Lifeworks
Working across a range of industries gives our employees the opportunity to develop their skillset in multiple sectors. We provide career progression opportunities through cross-sector training and internal promotion.
We’re looking for project managers, site managers, quantity surveyors, architectural technicians, and project engineers across all our sectors, for our offices in Ireland, the UK, Belgium, the Netherlands, Denmark and Switzerland.
We’re also looking for graduates from the following disciplines for our graduate scheme in the following areas:
- Construction studies
- Quantity surveying
- Engineering (in building services)