Ardmac are proud to announce that our commitment to safety and excellence in workplace practices has been recognised with the award of “Grade A” in Safe T Cert.
Safe-T-Cert is a certification scheme designed for certifying the Safety Management Systems of contractors working in the construction industry. The Scheme’s objective improves health and safety management by providing objective standards and certifying those contractors whose safety management systems have been assessed, and can demonstrate that they:
- Are aligned with the ILO guidelines for Safety Management Systems
- Meet the basic requirements for training and competence
- Implement an occupational health and safety management system which meets the requirements of the organisation – incorporating continual improvement.
- Address relevant national legislation
- Demonstrates commitment at all levels within the organisation
Speaking on Ardmac’s significant achievement, Dermot Carey, Director Safety & Training and Safe-T-Cert Scheme Manager (ROI), “The team at Safe-T-Cert is delighted that Ardmac have recently become a fully certified company with our scheme. As well as an indication of Ardmac’s dedication to safety and health management, it is a very positive recognition of the scheme that Ardmac choose Safe-T-Cert for their certification. We look forward to working with Ardmac into the future”
Diarmaid Magee, Director of SHEQ at Ardmac said, “Safety First is always at the foremost of our thinking and is a guiding principle of our company; we continue our efforts to improve and maintain the health and safety culture within our organisation, we are delighted to have received the Safe-T-Cert accreditation that reflects our continuous commitment to Health & Safety”
Read more about our Safety First approach here