Ardmac. Building Better, Together.
Over 40 years Building Better Careers
Since 1977, Ardmac has grown from a small Irish operation into a leading global provider of quality fit-outs, high tech cleanrooms, specialised refurbishment, and design-and-build solutions. The key to our success is our people.
The ethos and values that helped to establish our business remains deeply engrained in everything we do and within our teams and approach. We encourage a collaborative work environment with thoughtful debate and open discussion between all employees – from our newest recruits to top-level managers. This helps us to drive our business forward as a team, to evolve and innovate, and to maintain our position as industry leaders and the workplace of choice for great people.
Life at Ardmac
Ardmac is about people. We believe in building long-term relationships with both our employees and our clients.
At Ardmac, We foster an environment that promotes the personal and professional growth of all our employees.
Our carefully tailored employee package includes:
- Competitive salaries
- Bonus scheme
- Subsistence allowances
- Working overseas allowances
- Pension and health care allowances
- Illness protection insurance
- Further education and professional chartership support
- EAP and wellness programme
- Mental Health first aiders panel
- Paid family leave
- Life assurance
- Graduate development and
- Professional trainee programmes
- Career development and training opportunities
- Continuous feedback on performance
- Working with multi-national clients
- Training plans
- Hybrid working policy
- Digitalization and innovation
- Work-life balance/flexible working times
- Supportive (Buddy and Mentor panels)
- Shared sense of purpose
- Organisational guiding principles
- Senior Management visibility
- Corporate Social Responsibility programmes
- Collaborative and inclusive approach
- Open and regular communication
- Investment in people
Talk to us!