Ardmac. Building Better, Together.
Our vision is to be the contractor of choice for clients and the workplace of choice for great people. We employ the brightest minds and the most advanced technologies.
years Building Better Careers
Since 1977, Ardmac has grown from a small Irish operation into a leading global provider of quality fit-outs, high tech cleanrooms, specialised refurbishment, and design-and-build solutions. The key to our success is our people.
The ethos and values that helped to establish our business
Life at Ardmac
Ardmac is about people. We believe in building long-term relationships with both our employees and our clients. Click on the image to find out more.
At Ardmac, We foster an environment that promotes the personal and professional growth of all our employees.
Our carefully tailored employee package includes:
Pay & Benefits
- A competitive salary, rewarding skills and experience.
- Car allowance or company vehicle for selected roles
- A group pension scheme with employer contribution
- Health Insurance allowance for all employees
- A performance reward scheme, so that you can share in our success
- Additional Benefits package to support overseas employees
- Professional Membership Subscriptions
- Bike-to-Work scheme and Tax Saver Commuter scheme
- Childcare Voucher Scheme (UK)
Planning your Future
- Illness protection cover for long term absence from work
- One to One access to an expert in financial planning, so that you and your family can look forward to the future
- Professional Development and Training Support. Read more about our Training and Career Development HERE
- Social events, including staff BBQs, Ardmac Golf Society and Christmas parties
- Ardmac group scheme offering discounts with retail and business partners
- Access to the 3arena premium club as an Ardmac employee
- Christmas Savings Club
- Quarterly Employee Recognition Scheme
- Long Service Recognition
- Employee Feedback forums
- Ardmac’s Sky Blue and Be at your Best programs with initiatives to support healthy lifestyles
- Ardmac team fitness classes, discount for gym membership, subsidized wellness activities.
- An Employee Assistance Program called Lifeworks
Working across a range of industries gives our employees the opportunity to develop their skill set in multiple sectors. We provide career progression opportunities through cross-sector training and internal promotion.
We’re looking for project managers, site managers, quantity surveyors, architectural technicians, and project engineers across all our sectors, for our offices in Ireland, the UK, Belgium, the Netherlands, Denmark and Switzerland.
Talk to us!