Turnkey Fitout of Class 10 Cleanrooms
Location: Derry, NI
Project Size: Approx. 1,000m2
Duration: Various project dates
Ardmac was appointed by Seagate to extend their manufacturing facility and to design, supply and install their ISO 5 cleanroom based on their URS. The scope of works included RCU’s, chilled water and ducting, Plenum top, Aluminium partitions, doors and glazing, ceiling grid and Fan Filter Units, ESD raised aluminium floor, epoxy sub floor, yellow teardrop lights, door automation and complete fitout of change areas.
Turnkey Fitout of Class 10 Cleanrooms with an area of approximately 1000m2 in Derry, Northern Ireland.
- Design completion based on client’s URS
- Participation in design review process with client.
- Air Handling Units
- Ducting & pipework
- Electrical installation
- Aluminum honeycomb wall systems
- Aluminum Raised Access Flooring
- Re-modelling of architectural finishes to facilitate equipment installation
- System balancing
- Filter Integrity Tests
- Airflow Velocity
- Light Level Tests
- Noise Testing
- IQ, OQ